Saturday, April 19, 2014

“I Spit On Your Grave 3” Announced

Okay I am kind of thrilled to see this rebooted franchise still going. I have made it known that I preferred the original “I Spit On Your Grave”  much more than the remake but I love that the film was remade and in such away that is not a carbon copy of the original. So I am glad that CineTel Films has announced “I Spit On Your Grave 3” will be pre-sold at Cannes this year. No word yet on who will write and direct the third installment but some details are out…

“I Spit On Your Grave 3”  will focus on a serial killer that uses a crisis hotline to target rapists. One of the counselor’s has a dark past, which sends Detectives sniffing in her direction — but is she the killer they’re looking for? (source: Bloody Disgusting)

ISOYG3

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side