Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Diggin’ The Retro “Godzilla” Poster

I am totally diggin’ the new retro “Godzilla” poster. It is classic Japanese import and takes me back to my childhood. Godzilla was one of my fave toys, I used to make him battle my Voltron. Anyway that is how old I am….

“Godzilla” lands May 16th, 2014 and is directed by Gareth Edwards. The film stars  Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, and Sally Hawkins, with David Strathairn, and Bryan Cranston.

The world's most famous monster is pitted against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.

Godzilla-Poster-2

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side