Thursday, May 17, 2012

Davey Suicide’s Video For “Generation Fuck Star” Out Now


First off I have to say listening to Davey Suicide’s sound gives me the same hot throbbing in my crotch that I first got as a teenager listening to W.A.S.P. Then later I got that same bulging love again when Manson hit the scene with Portrait Of An American Family and later even with Powerman 5000! Now once more that feeling has swept me over and you can so see why when you watch this video for “Generation Fuck Star”.
Davey-Suicide-2012-Interview

“Generation Fuck Star” was directed by Chad Michael Ward and according to Davy himself “(this video) feels like visually, this video is what the soundtrack of this generation should feel like.”

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side