Sunday, April 28, 2013

Depressions Of The Soul: A Collection Of Dark Poetry By Rickey Russell

The 2013 Revised Edition of Depressions Of The Soul: A Collection Of Dark Poetry
New cover and more poetry.....



sample poem:

FIRST PERSON


I watched as the sky dripped into blood-
I watched as it's scars brought fire to the ground-
I watched as the clouds burned black with ash-
I watched as the ground drew flame to the sky-
I ran as the rocks crumbled where I stood-
I ran as the flames grew higher and higher-
I ran as the smoke choked out the air-
I ran as the sky rained acid down-
I cried as the earth transformed to this horror-
I cried as the life fell dead all around-
I cried as the red blaze took over the earth-
And I cried at the hell that was now my life.

                                             Rickey Russell

                               
                               
                               

                                   

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side