Wednesday, April 17, 2013

“R.I.P.D.” Trailer Brings The Mayhem



RIPDThe trailer has released for the supernatural action movie “R.I.P.D.”, a film based on the graphic novel series by Peter M. Lenkov. The film stars Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges and is directed by Robert Schwentke. The film hits theatres this summer. I have to say based on the trailer I am super stoked for this film. I mean Bridges as a hot bodied blonde chick is all kinds of delicious and wrong! The action is standard high impact production CGI but with sci-fi and fantasy flicks which heavy action it is more than warranted. I am feeling a M.I.B vs Hellboy vibe from the trailer.

A recently slain cop joins a team of undead police officers working for the Rest in Peace Department and tries to find the man who murdered him.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side