Friday, June 8, 2012

New Adaptation To Stephen King’s “It”


Now when I read the book there is only one thing that described the experience for me. Scary as hell! I was 18 when I read it so old enough to know it was a fictional story and yet it scared me good. Love the book. I have since read it like 8 times and every I fear for those kids lives and stress over the shit they go through when they reunite. However the television thing was crap! Plain out should not have been done mainly because it was watered down too much.

Well now there is a new adaptation to Stephen King’s Evil Alien disguised as a twisted clown. “It” will be made into a two movie story to be directed by Cary Fukunaga. The film will be produced by Roy Lee, Dan Lin, Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg.


“The story follows a group of kids called the Losers Club that encounter a creature called It, which preys on children and whose favorite form is that of a sadistic clown called Pennywise. When the creature resurfaces, the kids are called upon to regroup again, this time as adults, even though they have no memory of the first battle.”

Man-I hope they do this bad boy right this time!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side