explores the history, impact and mystique of Psycho and the films that it spawned. In addition to the 90-minute documentary feature by filmmaker Robert V. Galluzzo, the set boasts more than three hours of bonus material, including extended interviews, an hour panel discussion with Psycho star Anthony Perkins, Psycho on the Web, a tour of the Bates Motel, and much, much more.
The Psycho Legacy, written and directed by Robert V. Galluzzo, follows the indelible filmmaking legacy left by the Psycho movies and unravels the screenwriting, casting and directing of all the movies, examining their undeniable longevity and success. Interweaving rare and never-before-seen interview footage with Anthony Perkins and dozens of interviews with the films’ cast, crew, writers and directors including Robert Loggia, Olivia Hussey, Henry Thomas, Diana Scarwid, Tom Holland, Hilton Green, Mick Garris, Richard Franklin, as well as other writers and directors in the horror genre, including Stuart Gordon (Re-Animator), Adam Green (Frozen), Joe Lynch (Wrong Turn 2), Michael Gingold and Tony Timpone from Fangoria, and many more, THE PSYCHO LEGACY is the first documentary to unite and explore decades of Psycho movies in one place, revealing surprises and insights into what is considered the "grandfather of modern horror."
THE PSYCHO LEGACY BONUS FEATURES:
• Extended and deleted scenes
• Full panel discussion with Anthony Perkins
• The Psycho reunion panel
• A tour of the Bates Motel
• Revisiting Psycho II: Psycho II writer Tom Holland and The Psycho Legacy director Robert Galluzzo look through the original blueprints, newspaper clippings and articles and possessions left behind from Psycho II director Richard Franklin
• Shooting Psycho II: An interview with cinematographer Dean Cundey
• A visit with Psycho memorabilia collector Guy Thorpe
• Psycho on the Web
• The Hyaena Gallery Presents Serial-Killer-Inspired Art