Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vampire-y Bloody Goodness Night!

Tonight was my favorite night of television thus far...True Blood, and The Gates. These two shows have been my network salvation this season.
 For me the most exciting thing this season is the whole werewolf onslaught on the scene. Alcide, I am hoping for him and Sookie, well maybe Eric too! That would be hot. However after watching "Trouble" tonight my only thoughts are about who is gonna die! Well also, how much more can Tara take?

Now The Gates, although more white-washed for the network crowd, doesn't have such aggressive story lines, I do enjoy the show a lot. Mostly the whole realm of the occult being present, from sucubi to witches, wolves. vamps, and gods know what else.
 I gotta say I love Sunday nights.....

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side