Thursday, October 11, 2012

Check Out The Promo Art For “Killer Pants”



“Killer Pants” conjures all kinds of gory kitschy scenes of trash cinema fun. I also think about crabs but not sure if that is from health class as a kid or all the 80’s sex romp films about S.T.D’s. Either way the notion of a killer ‘something’ lurking and waiting to attack the nether region (hopefully in designer jeans) is hilariously intriguing. Of course this film is also a horror flick so the scares and blood should flow like that first time.  I imagine, my reference is from those terrifying moments of going into the bathroom that I shared with two females as a kid and seeing those monstrous ‘bandages’ in the bin. That and “Carrie”. Anyway I am rambling. Back to the film “Killer Pants”- I have no real clue yet what the film is about but I love this retro new wave styled promo poster for the film that will be directed by Josh Terry and Josh Wright. Filming on this Indie flick is currently in progress and I am sure more details and cool stills will be coming along shortly. Can’t wait! Also click on the Facebook and show them some love!

killer pants

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side