Thursday, January 12, 2012

“Project Guardian”


Ok so ever since Katarina Waters has surfaced in the horror genre with her Nightmare Theatre I have been mildly fascinated with her. She reminds me of Zena and apparently is a wrestler. I know nothing about wrestling except when channel surfing and for no real reason become hypnotized by the shiny muscular bodies bouncing around the roped ring. Anyway I love the Nightmare Theatre Volumes of horror films it takes me back to the glory days of Elvira and Movie Macabre plus the films are cool classics that rarely get attention.
Today I ran across a film in production that she is in called “Project Guardian” and here is the info on it….
391734_274771779230671_156474721060378_806181_1317048127_n
PROJECT GUARDIAN is an upcoming Sci-Fi/Fantasy Drama and Live-Action Comic Book Adaptation about a young woman who discovers an extraordinary destiny.

Website!
Facebook!
Katarina’s Nightmare Theatre!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side