Sunday, December 19, 2010

'Being Human' American Style?!

I have watched every episode of BBC's Being Human and have enjoyed it immensely. I am currently worried for the new season as far as showing here on my BBC America. I haven't been able to find out if they will continue showing it since SyFy has began the Americanized version of this smash hit. I am not sure whether I will like the American verison or not. Everytime a british show gets revamped American style something gets lost in the translation. Here is a peek at the Syfy version...

Facebook Page
Here is the link for the British 'Being Human'
Being Human Site

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side