Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Gate's Extra's - ReCap for Sunday Night 22nd Aug.

"The Succubus, The Witch and the Wardrobe"
Okay, there really is no wardrobe in this story. But that whole Narnia thing was a HUMUNGO favorite of mine as a kid and, you have to admit, the truth behind The Gates is certainly as weird as any C. S Lewis fantasy. If I'd told you 8 posts ago that I was a witch's daughter and that every 1 in 10 people in the Gates was supernatural, would you have believed me?
Well...YOU might have, since the only people reading this blog now are IN THE KNOW. Namely... Me and Andie. It's sort of insane that I've had to change the password 3 times since I started this thing. But I think it's worth it to keep writing, since a) it turns out I like blogging (You were right, Mr. Reeser! Damn you!) and b) this just might be the first online forum dedicated to dissecting the secrets of The Gates. This blog has historical relevance! We must uphold its high level of social and political discourse!
But first, let's talk about boys. Who would have thought Brett Crezski was a werewolf? Okay. You're right. It's totally NOT surprising. I mean, I didn't know, but that's just cause my mom has always been SO VAGUE about all this stuff. All she ever said was that certain people in The Gates were "different" and had "powers". I knew some were werewolves, and, of course, Brett should have been an obvious candidate given his love of denting lockers and growling. But it does seem like he's calmed down a little since learning that Andie's "special" too. He seems to really be taking care of her, which, in a way, is sweet.
(read more @the-mind-of-mia)

Nick's Notes

Factions
Fight broke out between Simon Ford and Ben McAllister today at the Homeowners Association meeting. They were talking about the timing of their sprinklers, but I get the feeling that there is a lot more behind it.
Dylan told me that Simon Ford is most certainly not a vampire. What Dylan doesn't realize is that I have a picture of him speaking with McAllister when he was warning the vampires about the Barbara Jansen case . That means McAllister is a vampire.
Does Simon Ford know McAllister's secret?
Assault on Simon Ford
Sarah came across Simon Ford this morning, beaten nearly to death and left on his front lawn. As hard as I try to protect my family from the darker side of my work, in a small town like this -- it's nearly impossible. Sarah was shaken up, but she's a tough girl. She'll pull through.
Got Ford to the hospital, but vitals are low. Did McAllister do this? Retaliation for their scrap at the clubhouse? Mrs. Ford seems convinced it was. But McAllister has an alibi that checks out.
(read more the rest of nicks-notes)


No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side