Thursday, June 28, 2018

Crowd Funding Starts For "Jesus Christ Motherf*cker"


A film 2000 years in the making! Jesus is back... with a vengeance! Framed, nailed to a chunk of wood, and left for dead, Jesus needs YOUR help to get payback. It's the second coming that no one saw coming. You've seen the Passion of the Christ... now prepare for his Fury!

"I'm Johnny Macabre. I produce indie horror films. Films like Crepitus, the upcoming Dark Heart of Jason Voorhees documentary, and Don't Fuck in the Woods 1 & 2. I am super excited to say that my next film I am producing is one 2000 years in the making! Jesus Christ Motherfucker is a black comedy for those that can take a joke."

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jesus-christ-motherf-cker-horror#/

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side