Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I’m Not Sam By Jack Ketchum And Lucky McKee


Book Worth Reading:

ketchum10Now I'm way beyond confusion.
Now I'm scared.
I've slid down the rabbit-hole and what's down there is dark and serious. This is not play-acting or some waking bad dream she's having. She's changed, somehow overnight. I don't know how I know this but I sense it as surely as I sense my own skin. This is not Sam, my Sam, wholly sane and firmly balanced. Capable of tying off an artery as neatly as you'd thread a belt through the loops of your jeans.
And now I'm shivering too.
In some fundamental way she's changed...
 
check it out here!





No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side