Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Diggin' On...The New "Total Recall"

So I am totally diggin the new "Total Recall" movie with Colin Farrell. I only have one complaint, Jessica Beil. I know she makes straight men hard but I would have rather seen a new unknown in that role. Yes she kicked ass in the last "Blade" movie, and I am well aware that she gained street cred with the movie about the military flying machine with that one dude- Jamie Foxx but I don't really think she is a good actress. Just my opinion, anyway that aside I am completely stoked for this movie. Check out the trailer....

Doug Quaid (Farrell) dreams of going to the planet Mars. He goes to a company that sells implanted memory so he can have a virtual experience that takes him to Mars, but when the company finds that he appears to have undergone a previous memory replacement, he fears he may be a secret agent whose cover has just been blown.


Facebook 
Website

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side