Monday, February 6, 2012

Sneak Peek of “I Loathe You” Ep of ‘Being Human’


Ok first let me say that anything previous I stated about not caring for this show because I prefer the Brit version is no longer valid. After last season hooking me with just enough plot twist allowing a revision approach while keeping true to the original drew me in completely. I really dig this show and it is on just before ‘Lost Girl’ so that works!
373682_147391058608542_50960965_n
check out the sneak peak….
Aidan and Suren get closer and Sally discovers she's able to jump into a woman's body to cope with her own heartache.

Facebook Page!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side