Tuesday, November 8, 2011

“The Orphan Killer”


Proving that Bloody Disgusting has become my bible for 5 yrs now they have turned me on to a horror story that has me all a flutter with bile much in the way “Laid To Rest” did. While reading the news from their site I found “The Orphan Killer” which has just won Best Picture at Terror Molins De Rei.

app_full_proxy.php
"True Pain is Screamless" "Marcus Miller The Orphan Killer. Had a Mom. Had a Dad. Watched em' Die and then Went Mad" I'm a serial killer from NJ. I am coming for all of you very soon..... http://blog.theorphankiller.com/
Facebook Page! Fan them!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side