Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Torture Chamber"

Let me just say that everything about this movie gives me the warm fuzzies!!!!!Does that make me a disturbed individual?..yes it probably does-oh well. Am I possessed with a demon for feeling joy every time I read that a new demon possession movie is coming out, no matter how shitty it turns out. Well according to one cousin YES I AM! So from Legion to you here is one that really excites my dark spot!

The peaceful New England town of Smithville trembles in fear as Jimmy and his deadly young followers attack and abduct its residents -- innocent and guilty alike -- dragging their victims to an abandoned castle and subjecting them to grisly torments deep within its underground tunnels. Those who discover the terrible secret behind the disappearances and deaths don't live long enough to tell it. The teacher, the doctor, even Jimmy's own brother and mother, will all confront their fates in the Torture Chamber.
 Facebook Page
Website
Release Date
2011
Genre
Horror
Studio
Chamber Productions, LLC
About
Should all sinners be damned?

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side