Tuesday, January 4, 2011

'Spartacus: Gods of the Arena' Featurette

I watched every week with excitement when 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' aired on Starz. Now I wait with breath-holding anticipation for 'Gods of the Arena' to air on January 21st. This show is one that I have been eagerly waiting to see, especially after hearing the sad news of Andy Whitfield's cancer treatments having to be extended and his subsequent departure from the project. Then all the back and forth over who will replace him and fear of the ability of the new prequel project to hold up to 'Blood and Sand' and now after seeing the trailers and promos for the show, I can definitely say that this is going to be a weekly staple for me, at least for the six weeks that it will be on. I am hoping that they will get enough viewers to extend it to another 6 episodes. It is truly a great story.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side