Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Weekend in Cincinnati

On the 3th I went to Cincinnati and spent 3 days and 2 nights enjoying the great atmosphere of  a very beautiful and historical city. I did the traditional visitor shit like bar hop, hang out in the park and glutton.

I stayed at the Millennium Hotel right downtown just 2 blocks from the festival and parade route for the Cincinnati Gay Pride Parade/Festival.








I watched the parade go by and was amazed at just how many people where standing out in the 97 degree heat and cheering on the paraders. The air was full of an energy that seemed to dance throughout the whole downtown area.








I ate at the famous Hamburger Mary's and loved the uplifting and cheerful environment. The nachos with chicken were AWESOME!




They handed me the check tucked inside this high heel which I found to be hilarious and so appropriate for this upbeat and very friendly restaurant.














 This is the Hamburger Mary's float in the parade.



































The Fountain Square.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side