Thursday, July 15, 2010

Watching The Return Of the Living Dead

This is one of my all time favorite horror/comedy movies. The cemetery set alone is one of the best I have seen in a horror movie. It reminds me of Myrtle Hill Cemetery in Rome, GA., where I hung out at as a young delinquent.



The fashion is a riot. The clothes are hilarious. I can't believe we dressed that way back then. The boom box rocks though! I would love to have it even today. I would carry it with pride.




The most awesome-est zombie dude ever! Like Dracula awaiting his victim to bring him from his long slumber to feed.




The scariest guy in the movie simply because he has a button in his liquor cabinet that can send a nuke anywhere he wants.


This movie was filmed in Louisville Ky. I plan to go to the film locations soon and take shots of the area now.




The most memorable scene in this film and most controversial I believe. One last dance before death my dear.



The gore scenes are cool too, axe to the head and then decap.










Love this cemetery scene as the acid rain glistens in the night light and reflects against the grave stones.




Surprise honey, now give me your brain.


This gore scene is one of the best in this picture.


















This is the other scene that is probably the most bloody one in the picture.










It is an all out feeding frenzy of the damned, the dead damned!






Here is that guy doing his thing and nuking the fucking city , no biggie.



The End...I love this movie.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side