Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Images From ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Pilot



shieldOver 40 plus images were released over on the G+ ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ site today. I am not gonna post them all but I wanted to share a few of the really cool images for a show that I am eager to check out! To see all the images posted go to the G+ page for ‘S.H.I.E.L.D’.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Marvel's first television series, is from executive producers Joss Whedon ("Marvel's The Avengers," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"), Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, who co-wrote the pilot ("Dollhouse," "Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"). Jeffrey Bell ("Angel," "Alias") and Jeph Loeb ("Smallville," "Lost," "Heroes") also serve as executive producers. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television. (ABC/Bob D'Amico)

image6

image5

image1

image2

image3

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side