Friday, August 12, 2011

Disturbing Things …This is my rant!

I hate seeing things that should not be there and do not need to be seen. The way that blood can drip from a blue sky down onto the earth like crimson death devouring a faded canvas of life. The sounds as the trees shimmy with cries of pain as they reach out to the sky for relief or the rocks vibrating with fear as the crimson flows ever closer, cries that are met with empty deafening response from so many uncaring soulless beasts. Cries that go on almost un noticed and endlessly. I prefer to curl away into a darkened shell at these times and just wait for the madness to end and the light to seek me out and bring me back to reality!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side