Saturday, May 14, 2011



2010's "Monsters" was a big hit with audiences everywhere.  I haven't seen it yet but it is on my list! : ) I have read alot about it and seen many many clips and teasers for the film and like "District 9" it seems pretty tight as a strong story and sci-fi film. I just prefer to see most of my movies in my home. There are few that garner my respect enough to go out to a theatre to sit and watch them. This is a definite "to get" dvd for my shelves. As soon as finished with the move I plan to get several films for my collection. Any way I ramble...

Here is the news ! A U.K based production outfit, known as Vertigo Films, has declaired that "Monsters 2" is a sure thing and the company has hired Brent Bonacorso and Jesse Atlas to direct. The story will continue  by introducing a teacher living in a protected walled city, who has to go into the infected zone to find his long-lost brother, a former military man who is now a Col. Kurtz-esque figure.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side