Thursday, April 19, 2012

“G.I. Joe: Retaliation” Poster And Release Date


I got to admit the first G.I. Joe was only okay for me so really hoping this one is really kick-ass!
Starring Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Stevenson, Ray Park, Joseph Mazzello, Arnold Vosloo, Elodie Yung, Walton Goggins, Jonathan Pryce, Byung-hun Lee, RZA, D.J. Cotrona, and Matt Gerald.
Dwayne-Johnson-in-G.I.-Joe-Retaliation-2012-Movie-Character-Poster-600x925
The sequel finds Cobra up to their usual world-dominating shenanigans, with only the Joes standing in their way. Times are tough for the Joes, what with the Evil President (a secret Evil Cobra) trying to arrest and kill them and all that stuff. But they’re Joes, so you know, just another day at work
In Theaters June 29, 2012.
D.J.-Cotrona-and-Byung-hun-Lee-in-G.I.-Joe-Retaliation-2012-Movie-Image-600x400
Ray-Park-and-Dwayne-Johnson-in-G.I.-Joe-Retaliation-2012-Movie-Image-600x400

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side