Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Daily Post Of Randomness

      Today was and technically will continue to be hump day for at least another 6 hours and for the most part has been a pretty productive day. I took a short walk downtown to the post office where I was pleased to find a new horror disc in my box for me to screen. So with my ipod firmly strapped to me and Skrillex keeping me pumped I rushed back to the house. I screened my new horror treat "An Unholy Exorcism: The Devil Inside" and then wrote my review for the film. Was pleasantly treated to Matthew Ashford whom I watched for a long time on 'Days Of Our Lives'. Learned a few new demon names and reinforced my belief that even rural America is damned! (Shut up! I live in rural America, in the South, so I can say that.)
   
 That movie review followed my review of "Nina: Crazy Suicide Girl" which technically falls on Wednesday because I actually watched it at midnight. It was an Italian grindhouse flick that held a strong message of the darker side of the sex trade where psychotic demon worshiping cults may lurk. So with those reviews done I had a great deal of time to catch up on some of my favorite horror news feeds. I moved on to my next tasks at hand with a nice glass of ice tea w/ lemon.
     After adding a few new movie news blog posts the day went rather slowly. Time has passed by with a nice walk through the neighborhood, me leashed to my dogs. I great meal of spaghetti w/meatballs, one of my faves. Then focused on some gossip TV news magazines which I hate to admit is one of my guilty pleasures. This is how my hump day went and I plan to finish it off tonight with two of my non horror themed television favorites, 'Hot in Cleveland' followed (and don't laugh at me!) 'Happily Divorced'.



Beyond that may day may be randomly filled with odd and ends like Facebooking and catching up with mindless viral videos or what ever junk food media that catches my attention.

Hope everyone has had and continues to have a pleasant Humpday!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side