Sunday, September 28, 2014

DVD Cover Art Revealed For Anthology “The Horror Network Vol. I”

New DVD cover art has been revealed for reel Epic Entertainment’s horror anthology “The Horror Network Vol. I”. The film features nightmarish tales from rising indie talent Brian Dorton,  Joseph Graham. Lee Matthews, and Manuel Marin who direct five horror shorts starring Nick Frangione, Artem Mishin, Jan Cornet, Brian Dorton, Charlotte Armstrong, Jenni-Lea Finch, Brad Anderson, and Macarena Gómez. “The Horror Network Vol. I” will be released in early 2015 by Wild Eye Releasing.

 You can read my review of “The Horror Network Vol. I” here: http://asouthernlifeinscandaloustimes.blogspot.com/2014/08/my-review-of-horror-network-vol-1.html

thn

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side