Sunday, September 9, 2012

In The World Of Spirits: The Graveyard


004
Tonight’s trip into the world of spirits we will venture into the Graveyard. This drink recipe is one I found on line and I think it fits my new ‘In The World Of Spirits’ section of Daily Life Posts quite well. It is however modified as I tend to do with drink recipes.
Ingredients:
1/2 oz Triple Sec
1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Tequila
1/2 oz Rum
1/2 oz Bourbon
Dark Lager and Light Ale

Pour each of the liquors into a tall beer glass then finish off with equal parts light and dark beer. Enjoy and a word of caution. Just as the website I got this from warned me I must now warn you. If your not a real drinker stay away from this drink. You could find yourself in the graveyard!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side