Saturday, August 18, 2012

Check Out My Cool Ringer T. Finally Came In Mail...

Received my Ringer T-Shirt today with blog logo : A Southern Life In Scandalous Times on the front! It comes in 8 different styles but I prefer the heather grey/black style. Fits just the way I like too! Check me out...



Also in horror news- keep an eye out for Q & A session with the Director and Cast of "The Axeman At Cutter's Creek" plus I am working on a new blog series for Saturdays called "Psychotic Saturdays" to go with my "Satanic Sundays" series....And Remember that just because the times and atmosphere of Today is Scandalous doesn't mean you can't be Southern!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side