Monday, August 13, 2012

Poster For “Patrick” Remake


The 1978 thriller “Patrick” is one of those films that I still remember vividly even though I only saw it once as a child. I remember it because the guy lay in the hospital bed and unresponsive but able to move things with his mind, especially typing the word ‘bastard’ over and over on a type writer that was near by. That was the first curse word I ever learned, later I called my Dad a bastard while listening to mom bitch about him not being home and out with his brothers. She laughed but promptly scolded me for the use of the word. Anyway ever since that time “Patrick” has held a twisted and special place in my heart and mind. I am glad that they are remaking this movie.

According to Twitch the film is slated for a November shoot with a release expected in October of 2013. This comes with the cool promo poster below for the film. It is definitely on my most anticipated remake list next to “Carrie” and “Evil Dead”.

Patrick-Poster-610x907

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side