Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Made a "Voodoo" Doll

I was bored so I thought I would make my own voodoo doll. I decided instead on one for pins to stick in, I would make it more of a mystical mojo bag. I cut out my pattern for the body of the doll....
then I sewed the pieces together and turned it inside out....
then I stuffed the doll with cotton and charms and herbs that represent eternal love, bond, protection, nature, healing, and so on until the doll was filled completely....
I sewed the eyes and hair on and then dressed it with other items that represent my connection to the contents...
this is the finished doll, I keep him hanging on my wall....

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side