Friday, September 21, 2012

In The World Of Spirits: Tropical Smash



Tonight I just couldn’t find anything I was drinking refreshing. Since I had this wonderful Ninja blender I decided to go frozen. I call it a Tropical Smash. It is cool and refreshing especially on these days were the weather doesn’t quite know if it wants to be cool or warm. For me today was a bit too warm hence the frozen cool down drink!
001
Ingredients
Ice cubes
Tropical blend fruit juice
Sour Mix
1 1/2 oz Rum (I prefer dark spice Rum/Kraken)
1 1/2 oz Gin
Add your ice cubes (enough to fill a tall glass twice) into blender. Pour in two cups of Tropical Blend fruit juice (any brand). Pour in about 2 oz. of Sour mix . Then add the measured amounts of liquor and blend until you have a slushy mix. Pour into your favorite margarita glass or daiquiri glass and enjoy!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side