Thursday, July 12, 2018

Crowd Funding Starts For "Our Honeymoon: A Gay Horror Film"


This film is about Max and Jesse with their relationship over the years told through home movies. Then, it flashes to Max and Jesse’s wedding day where things do not go exactly as planned. It has horror, drama, pain, love, and more within its confines. 

From the Director : "I’m gay and when I look at the horror genre there is not a lot of them that have a main focus of LGBT characters, some may argue me on that but a lot of time they are on the side cast or just not showing up at all. This is why I wanted to make this film. It is a way for me to start to make my way as an LGBT horror filmmaker and show that LGBT characters can be just as compelling and interesting as their heterosexual counterpart."

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/our-honeymoon-a-gay-horror-film--3#/

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side