Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Official Trailer For "Easter Sunday"

Official 2015 trailer released for "Easter Sunday last week but I missed it so I am posting about it now. Easter is still some time away but it is never to early for some holiday themed horror! "Easter Sunday" has its premiere on October 16th in Winchester, VA. at Bright Box Theater. 

Easter Sunday stars the late Robert Z'Dar (Manaic Cop), who passed away earlier this year. The film will be dedicated in his memory.
A throwback to the campy and gory slashers of the '80s, Easter Sunday is written and directed by Jeremy Todd Morehead. Along with Z'Dar and Morehead, the cast includes Ari Lehman (Friday the 13th), Edward X. Young (Mr. Hush) and Shawn C. Phillips (Ghost Shark).
"I am beyond thrilled that this goofy, bloody movie I've had in my head since I was 18 years old is about to premiere on the big screen at Four States Slasher Con," exclaims Morehead. "It has been an amazing ride, and I think what my crew and I pulled off with very little resources is rarely achieved from a movie of our size. Some people tried to convince me that it could not be done. Well, it's premiering on October 16. This has been a dream of mine for most of my life, and I am ecstatic over what we have accomplished with Easter Sunday."



Synopsis:
It has been 24 years since the deranged serial killer Douglas Fisher was executed by police on Easter night. This year, a group of hard-partying teenagers not only raise some hell, but literally raise the dead! The teens accidentally conjure the spirit of Douglas Fisher... AKA the bunny masked killer! These teens have until midnight on Easter to stop the evil bunny slasher, or he will tear their town - and everyone in it - to pieces.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side