Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Syfy To Unleash Lava Spewing Tarantulas On CGI Fans

First off let me say that I won’t be watching this film, I didn’t watch the plethora of previous sci-fi / CGI madness that has been going on over on Syfy, and I am having a hard time watching Z Nation because it is following a formula closer to “Sharknado” (I tried 15 minutes and just couldn’t…) than ‘World War Z’ (horrible movie and a waste of financing.). Anyway check out the first promo poster and details for “Lavalantula”.

Mike Mendez is directing “Lavalantula”, Steve Guttenberg, Leslie Easterbrook, and Michael Winslow of “Police Academy” fame will star in the b-movie. The city of Los Angeles is being attacked by giant tarantulas that breathe fire. Also set to star is Nia Peeples. GIRLFRIEND and you know I had her albums –in cassette form.

lavalantula

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side