Friday, September 6, 2013

New “Insidious Chapter 2” Featurette Explores The Theories Of Fear



insidious2I have to admit that I have been a bit indifferent toward the new “Insidious Chapter 2” film. I enjoyed the first film and I am still obsessed with learning why the demon is obsessed with fucking antique tune! “Tip Toe Through The Tulips”. Wait was Tiny Tim really a demon disguised as a human-I've read about them on Godlike….Anyway a new featurette showing fans reaction to the sequel by James Wan has been released. It doesn’t really excite me but it does make me feel confident that I will enjoy this film. About my question regarding the demon and that song I am not sure about my being rewarded with an answer on that-hell it may lead to more questions left for maybe Chapter 3!!!!!????

“Insidious Chapter 2” is directed by Wan (obviously) and stars Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Barbara Hershey, Lin Shaye , Ty Simpkins and Andrew Astor. The film hits theatres on Friday The 13th this September!

The haunted Lambert family seeks to uncover the mysterious childhood secret that has left them dangerously connected to the spirit world.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side