Friday, July 12, 2013

First Image From “I , Frankenstein” Surfaces



I-Frankenstein-US-Teaser-PosterThe first image from Stuart Beattie’s “I, Frankenstein” has surfaced. The film isn’t due out until 2014 but goodies from the production have been slowly finding their way online. The image shows Aaron Eckhart as Adam-the creature and creation of Dr. Frankenstein. In the film Adam in caught in the middle of a centuries old war between two immortal clans. “I, Frankenstein” is based on the graphic novel of the same name and also stars Bill Nighy, Miranda Otto, Virginie Le Brun. Check out the image below.









I_Frankenstein_

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side