Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Top Ten Shows Of 2012!

My DVR sees an abundance of series loaded into it's memory each year but there are at least twenty shows that get me excited. It was a hard thing to bring that down to my top 10. I love all these shows and mark the day that some come back and mourn over the ones that will not. So here are my top ten shows that occupied my television time.

10. ABC's '666 Park Avenue'













9. BBC's 'Being Human'



















8. ITV 4/Logo/Hulu's 'The Misfits'















7. CW's 'The Vampire Diaries'















6. CW's 'Supernatural'















5. HBO's 'True Blood'















4. SHO's 'Dexter'














3. FX's 'American Horror Story'















2. AMC's 'The Walking Dead'













1. Starz's 'Spartacus'



















And because I cannot leave out the other shows that wrestled through my mind and delighted my this past year here are the other series that obsessed over in now real order.

Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Lost Girl, The Fades, Bedlam, Arrow, Elementary, Dr. Who, Sherlock, Strike Back, Torchwood, Choose Your Victim and The Secret Circle.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side