Monday, November 12, 2012

“My Fair Zombie” Teaser



my fair zombieWell it was only a matter of time till this happened. With all the historical fusion of genre filmmaking and explosion in zomedies we only have our selves to blame! Check out the teaser for the ultimate in cheesefest genre blending. “My Fair Zombie”. It is a re-imagining of My Fair Lady but with a zombie Eliza Doolittle. Oh and it is an all out musical. I blame Buffy creator Joss Whedon for this little additive in our awesome genre of horror, supernatural, fantasy media frenzy. I am not a fan of musicals and finally broke the unnatural spell that Glee cast upon me for two seasons. I haven’t watched a single episode of season 3. Anyway check out the teaser for “My Fair Zombie”.

My Fair Zombie is a horror comedy directed by Brett Kelly. Based on George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion, the story concerns a professor of phonetics (Lawrence Evenchick) who attempts to teach a zombie woman (Sacha Gabriel) to be a proper English lady. Colonel Pickering is being portrayed by Barry Caiger, and Mrs. Pearce is played by Jennifer Vallance. The script is by Kelly and frequent collaborator Trevor Payer (She-Rex).

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side