Thursday, September 27, 2012

In The World Of Spirits: The Mad Scientist



Putting up Halloween decorations and noticed how lovely the color of green in my Sour Apple Mixer bottle glistened as the sunlight came in the window. So I set out to create this green deliciousness to raise some of my own spirits this evening. I call this drink The Mad Scientist because it’s color reminds me of the green liquid in the mad scientist labs in old movies.
001
Ingredients
Sour Apple Mix
Lemon-Lime Soda
1 oz Vodka
1 oz Tequila
1 oz Rum
In a drink mix glass or large drinking glass add some ice (however much you prefer). Take and add your three liquors. Add equal parts Sour Apple Mix and Lemon-Lime Soda and enjoy!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side