Saturday, February 25, 2012

“Carnieville” Teaser Trailer


There is no doubt that clowns are creepy entities. I find them unsettling and yet I love horror movies where clowns are the slasher. I guess I like torturing myself…
Anyway check out this disturbing promo for Victor Mathieu's “Carnieville”.
carnieville-poster-artwork
"After having witnessed her neighbor murder his own wife in his clown outfit, Corey has been dealing with coulrophobia (fear of clowns) ever since she was a child. On Halloween night her boyfriend and his friends decide to help her overcome her phobia of clowns by taking her to a nearby carnival. However, they soon discover that the price of admission is their lives."

hTombstone Films

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side