Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Work In Progress “Demon In The Mist” Report


7z0qwk
I managed to stay away from the computer for the entire weekend and focus on my writing. I spent most of my waking time starring at the small screen and weaving my story about a demon unleashed in the mountains of Southeastern Kentucky and the small group of souls fighting for survival with the help of ancient shamanism.
I have managed to get six and a half chapters complete and currently working of the middle of the story tying in the two mico stories into one larger. So far I like what I have done so far and the characters are growing on me. I am finding it is very hard to kill someone you have created this life for even in fiction. On the plus though seeing the characters story completed is so rewarding.
7z0qlp

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side