Thursday, January 26, 2012

Check out the trailer for “Rage: Midsummer’s Eve”


2190f
The Director, Ms. Ricks said: “I am proud to work with professionals of this level to bring this story alive. Rage – Midsummer’s Eve is a film honoring all the great horror features I have seen in my childhood: Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Friday the 13th are all films that I have grown up with and which I secretly watched way before I was supposed to see them. This film is a tribute to all of those films. Originally a pagan holiday Midsummer’s Eve is a huge thing especially in the Nordic countries. To add together a Midsummer’s Festive with its White Nights when the sun never sets, the spells people do at that time of the year and a group of American, English and Finnish people spending their Midsummer’s Eve in one of the most mystical places in the world, the Arctic Circle in Lapland, to me makes a perfect setting for a horror film.”

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side