Sunday, December 11, 2011

“Scarecrow At Midnight” From Mutantville


If I have never said before let me say it now I LOVE THE HORROR SOCIETY SITE! They have let me know of a lot of movies directors websites and tons of other shit that otherwise would get lost in the cracks on my constant search for everything horror!. Because (and I know you should never start a sentence with because but fuck it!) I feel that if I don’t constantly search the web and read up on stories and movies coming then I will truly miss something that should have been seen and well frankly I would just die! Anyway here is another one of the reasons. Mutantville.com!
scarecrowatmidnight
“Sonia, the bookish new girl in town, is tormented by her classmates and finds solace in her only friend an old scarecrow on her grandparents’ farm.  When the scarecrow comes to life on Halloween night it brings with it a secret from her family’s past.”
Official Facebook

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side