Friday, February 11, 2011

'The Walking Dead' Action Figures Coming Soon!

The first series of deluxe 6-inch figures is releasing in September 2011, includes four fan-favorite characters from the Image comic book including:
THE WALKING DEAD Series 1
Officer Rick Grimes
Michonne
Zombie Lurker
Zombie Roamer

The second series of deluxe 6-inch figures is revealed in November 2011 and introduces four figures based on AMC’s original drama including:
THE WALKING DEAD Series 2
Deputy Rick Grimes
Daryl Dixon
Zombie Walker
Zombie Biter

Each human figure includes multiple interchangeable accessories and several points of articulation for limitless possibility and customization. Each zombie figure features unique, gory, play action such as exploding heads and removable limbs. Figures are expected to sell for around $14.99 at retailers nationwide.
From McFarlane Toys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have big a huge fan of McFarlane toys ever since the Spawn comics were released. I like The Walking Dead; I waited a really long time for a zombie TV series to come to TV. I word for and subscribe to Dish Network and I catch all of The Walking Dead episodes in HD, even if I have to record them on my DVR. I can’t wait to see what Todd McFarlane has coming for this line!

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side