Monday, June 18, 2012

Check Out The Teaser Poster And Concept Art For Black Comedy “Red Claw Way”


“Red Claw Way” is the new feature film in pre-production by Andris Films. Written by Ian Cooper. Directed by Chris Clayton. Produced by Pascale Tichborne and Rebecca Joyce.
“Dear Eddie, how r.u? Well, I hope. I am fine, settling in my new job as well as could be expected. The food is OK...a little bit powdery, like they just add water and stir. The patients are friendly enough...so far. Exclamation mark. My job consists of supervision with a bit of dispensation, brushing, tidying and listening. A lot of listening. I also have to feed the porcupine. No, you read that right. Porcupine. They eat worms. Yum. The only real spot on the lung is the fact that my window looks out onto the graveyard. It’s a well-stocked graveyard, too. I cannot shake the nagging fear that if the dead do rise up from their graves, hungry for human flesh, I will be the first thing on the menu. People are going missing. Not sure how or where. Oh well, the children’s TV show is about to start.”



Facebook Page and Twitter

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side