Thursday, August 4, 2011

“Twixt” Trailer Released

 

Elle-Fanning-Val-Kilmer-Twixt-image-2

“Twixt” trailer released that reveals a lot about the film that I had already suspected. It is shit! I boring pretentious time consuming flat ass mess. I hate saying that because I love Coppola’s work. This somehow seems as big a scam as M Night’s “The Village”! Anyway here is the trailer to judge for yourselves and I hope the finished film proves me wrong. 

The film follows “a hack horror novelist (Val Kilmer) as ghostly visions in a bizarre small town lead him to explore the murder of a young girl.

The film stars Elle Fanning, Val Kilmer, Joanne Whalley, Bruce Dern, Ben Chaplin, Don Novello, David Paymer, and Alden Erenreich.

Currently the film has no distribution in place and no release date announced.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side