Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"The Sleeper" set to slaughter on Sorority Row soon- say that 5 times fast!

"The Sleeper" trailer is total horror pie! I have only seen the 1 and a half minute tease and already I can see I am gonna love this film. It gives me that same fuzzy feeling that 80's "Sorority Row" and "Christmas Evil" induce when I watch those films with childlike gitty excitement. A soon to be classic and one of my re-watchables. Yeah I can decide that based on a trailer.

This film will premiere Saturday, July 9 at 11 p.m. at Columbus, OH’s Grandview Theatre (1247 Grandview Avenue). Admission is free on a first-come, first-served basis. Written and directed by Justin Russell and produced by Aaron Russell, the movie is about a mysterious killer decimating the girls of Alpha Gamma Theta sorority house.




No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side