Monday, August 23, 2010

Peter Travers-The Best and Worst Vamps from Film and TV

 THE BEST:
NO. 10- Rob Pattinson- (I would have put him higher up, more like 5)
09-Deborah Ann Woll (I agree-she is awesome,LOVE HUR!)
 08-Kiefer Sutherland (He would have been my no. 10)
07-Chistopher Lee (cool dat!)
06- Lina Leandersson(from Let The Right One In)
05- Nicholas Cage (not even on my list! This spot would be my no. 8-Jason Patrick from Lost Boys.)
 04- Alex Skarsgard
03- Ian Somerhalder
02- William Defoe
 01- Bela Lugosi
THE WORST
05- Tom Cruise ( I wouldn't put him on the worst list, maybe like13 on the top 20 best list. My no. 5 would be Nicolas Cage.)

04- Kate Beckinsale ( again not on my worst list at all! Probably put her at 18 on top 20 best list. My no. 4 would be Kerr Smith-The Forsaken)
03- Gerard Butler (Not one I would put on my worst list at all, maybe my no. 20 on my top 20 best list. My no.3 worst would be Udo Kier - Andy Warhol's Dracula)
02- Eddie Murphy ( I agree!)
01- Peter Facinelli (again not one for my worst list! He would be 12 on my top 20 best)
OK for the record My Top 20
20- Gerard Butler- Dracula 2000
19-Brad Pitt- Interview with a Vampire
18- Kate Beckinsale- Underworld
17- Jackson Rathbone- Twilight
16- Juliet Landau- Drusilla from Buffy
15-Paul Wesley- Vampire Diaries
14- Denis O'Hare- Russell Edgington
13- Ian Somerhalder- Vampire Diaries
12- Peter Fecinelli-Twilight Saga
11- Deborah Ann Woll- True Blood
10- Kiefer Sutherland - The Lost Boys
09- Mark Metcalf- The Master from Buffy
08- Jason Patric- The Lost Boys
07- Cam Gigandet- Twilight
06-Alex Skarsgard
05- Rob Pattinson- Twilight
04- Stephen Moyer- True Blood
03- Julie Benz- Darla from Buffy
02- David Boreanaz- Angel
01- James Marsters- Spike
 And Honorable Mentions:
23- Luke Mably- Dylan Radcliff fron The Gates
22- Thomas Ian Griffith- John Carpenter's Vampires
21- Kristin Bauer- Pam from True Blood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pattinson is one of the all time worst. Willem Dafoe, Christopher Lee, Udo Kier and Béla Lugosi are all awesome. So many lame pop vampires out these days, bleargh.

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side