Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Clip From Long Awaited 6 Souls



6 soulsThe first clip from the Julianne Moore, Jonathan Rhys Meyers thriller 6 Souls has been released. Based on the footage there is no question as to the direction and substance of the films intent. I have to say that I jumped a bit when David was called up. The film is obviously a blend of possession and multiple personality disorder- are all people with the disorder plagued by circumstances of their own childhood misfortune or are there more diabolical forces that go beyond our understanding at work in these people condemned by the affliction. I have to say that this film rubs two of my sweet spots – that of my obsession with possessed people and that area of my mind horded with thoughts of psychological theories wrapped in a chaotic orchestra of sociological confluence. Maybe I over think stuff too much…

Anyway 6 Souls is directed by Måns Mårlind, Björn Stein and also stars Jeffrey DeMunn, Frances Conroy. It is expected to hit theatres on April 5th.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

ZombiesEverywhere


JoJo's Book Corner

Jojo's Book Corner

Reading on The Darkside

Reading On The Dark Side